Strong Basics gets you ready for the following competitive exams:
The Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) is an admission test to M.Sc. and other post-B.Sc. programs at the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore.
Strong Basics IIT JAM Coaching in Mathematics and Statistics
Best quality teaching by Highly Qualified Faculty provides you an in-depth knowledge of subject matters which ensure you a 100% success.
Seat Matrix for Admission by JAM 2017 (Click Here)
Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc
At least 55% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined) for General/OBC-NCL Category Candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PwD Category Candidates in the qualifying degree.
Batch size: Small numbers for better individual attention
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an All-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones across the country by the GATE Committee comprising of Faculty members from IISc, Bangalore and other seven IIT’s on behalf of the National Coordinating Board, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development. The GATE score/rank is used for admissions to Post Graduate Programmes (ME, M.Tech, MS, Direct Ph.D.) in institutes like IITs and IISc etc with financial assistance offered by MHRD. PSUs too use the GATE scores for recruiting candidates for various prestigious jobs with attractive remuneration.
- Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are pursuing the final year of such program.
- Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E. /B. Tech.
- Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Test Paper codes - AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF and XE
> General Mathematics
> Engineering Mathematics
Engineering Mathematics: 3 months
Mathematics: 1 year
Batch Size: Small numbers for better individual attention
UPSC-IAS | Income Tax | IPS
Indian Administrative Services Examination is one of the civil services among others and is considered toughest and prestigious examinations conducted in India. The IAS Syllabus and other services like Income Tax and the IPS is the same, as it is considered as single exam and conducted by UPSC, which also sets the syllabus.
Eligibility: Graduates (Any Degree)
Course Coverage: Relevant syllabus for Prelims and Mains
Course Duration: 1 Years
Batch Strength: Small numbers for better individual attention